This event is currently sold out.
From February 26th to March 3rd, 2017, we’ll cruise the Caribbean in style on the Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas. With six days and five nights in the Caribbean and stops in Nassau and Cozumel, this will be an adventure you’ll never forget!
All Yoli Members are invited to join us for this incentive trip!
- February 26th to March 3rd, 2017
- Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas. The cruise departs Miami, Florida on Sunday, February 26, 2017, and arrives back into port in Miami, Florida on Friday, March 3, 2017. There is one day in Nassau, Bahamas and one day in Cozumel, Mexico. It is imperative that you board between 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Sunday, February 26, 2017. If you fail to board on time, you will not be able to attend the cruise and there will be no reimbursement.
This event is currently sold out.
Person #1 Person #2 Person #3*** Person #4*** Interior Cabin (NO window) $599 $599 $549 $549 Early Bird Pricing† Interior Cabin (NO window) $649 $649 $579 $579 Regular Pricing Exterior Cabin** $679 $679 $629 $629 Early Bird Pricing† Exterior Cabin** $729 $729 $659 $659 Regular Pricing
*All pricing based on double occupancy. If you register as a single, you will be roomed with someone. Rooming requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, January 3, 2017 or you will be randomly paired with someone.
**Exterior cabins include a window BUT there is no guarantee what the view will be; it could be ocean view or promenade, partial or full view.
***Cabins that accommodate up to four people are limited and will be given on a rst-come, rst-served basis. Though cabins can technically hold four adults, Royal Caribbean strongly advises against it based on space constraints: They recommend a maximum of two adults per room to avoid discomfort.
†NOTE: To qualify for Early bird Pricing, your form must be sent to email@example.com and payment must be processed by Wednesday, October 26, 2016. Otherwise regular pricing will apply. All registrations are subject to availability.
This event is currently sold out.
August 20, 2016 – January 6, 2017.
Advance to new ranks and earn a portion of your trip! These advancements can be added up and accumulate up to 200%, which is full reimbursement for you and your guest.
Here are a couple of examples to illustrate how the Rank Advancement portion of the qualification program works:
Example 1: You start the qualification period with a highest-achieved rank of Silver. During the qualification period, you advance to the rank of Gold. This means you have earned 55% of the trip for one person.
Example 2: You start the qualification period with a highest-achieved rank of Ruby. During the qualification period, you advance to the rank of Triple Emerald. This means you have earned 130%, which will pay for 100% of your trip and 30% of your guest’s accommodations.
*100% equivalent to $649 USD ($811 CAD) per person OR the amount they paid per person, whichever is less.
Earn leadership paid-as ranks for any of the weeks during the qualification period, and Yoli will pay for a portion of your trip! Each week that you’re paid as your highest-achieved rank, you will earn a greater portion of the trip (up to twelve weeks during the twenty week contest).
1. All pricing is based on double occupancy. If you register as a single, you will be assigned a roommate. Roommate requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, January 3, 2017 or you will be randomly paired with someone.
2. All cabin upgrades will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in upgrading, please email email@example.com with your order number and the names of the people in your group, and we will provide you with your upgrade options and corresponding costs.
3. This event is non-transferable. You may not transfer registration for this trip to any other account, including your spouse’s. Trips may not be “gifted” to someone other than the registering Member, and you may not send someone in your place if you are unable to attend.
4. Airfare and transportation to and from the cruise ship in Miami, Florida are not provided by Yoli and must be purchased by each attendee.
5. A valid passport is required to go on the cruise, and it must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip.
6. Reimbursement will only be made to the account upon which the trip was registered.
7. The primary account holder must attend this trip to qualify for reimbursement. Reimbursements will be made following the event upon confirmation of attendance.
8. The maximum reimbursement for single registrations is 100%. The maximum reimbursement for double registrations is 200%. Single registration is defined as paying for one adult on your account, regardless of whether or not you room with someone. Double registration is defined as paying for two adults on your account.
9. Members who qualify for reimbursement will pay for accommodations during the registration process. Yoli will reimburse the Member within three weeks after the trip through the normal commission process.
10. The Caribbean Cruise may be paid for on any Member’s account, provided that the account is active and in good standing. Reimbursement will be made to the account through which the trip was registered, but is limited by how the trip was paid for. Please read through the following examples to better understand how reimbursements work.
- Please take time to read through all this—we don’t want you to be surprised later!
IF YOU PAID WITH A DEPOSIT:
• Early bird pricing is available only until October 27, 2016 at 5 p.m. (MST). If you pay for the balance of the trip AFTER 5 p.m. (MST) October 27, 2016, you will pay the regular pricing.
• There will be no refunds on the $200 deposit amount if you cancel after November 3, 2016. Note: even if you pay the balance of the payment and then cancel after November 3, 2016, you will not be refunded your $200 deposit.
• You must pay the balance for your trip by December 1, 2016. If you have not paid for the balance of the trip by December 1, 2016, your spot will be released for someone else to take. Your $200 deposit will not be refunded.
• December 15, 2016 is the refund deadline for the balance of the trip payment (everything except your $200 deposit). No refunds will be given after December 15, 2016.
IF YOU DID NOT PAY WITH A DEPOSIT:
• Early bird pricing is available until October 27, 2016. If you register online after October 27, 2016, or send in your form after October 27, 2016, you will be charged regular pricing.
• December 15, 2016 is the refund deadline. No refunds after December 15, 2016.
• January 5, 2017 is the registration deadline (based on availability)!